Make sure that your packaging material is safe for consumers
There is currently no European legislation that specifically regulates the safety testing of paper and cardboard products, and the instructions on plastics are not applicable to the products. The solution we offer is biotesting that uses the methods developed and validated in the BiosafePaper project, in which 80% of the European paper and cardboard industry participated. We have since also integrated endocrine disruptor tests in the original BiosafePaper test package.
Our tests provide you with reliable information on whether significant amounts of harmful substances are released from the packaging material when in contact with food products. The results also present any possible interactions of different substances. Samples can be produced and examined in a way corresponding with the actual everyday exposure of users or consumers.
Safety assessment of packaging materials
allows you to:
- Safety assessment with quick and cost-effective biotests
- Our evaluations also take the most recent legislation into account
- The Biosafe Badge with comprehensive safety assessment
- Comprehensive safety assessment at different stages of product development
- Minimising product recalls by eliminating suspicious materials
Get a head start
on the market
- Innovations for updating products with comprehensive safety assessment
- Helps you differentiate your product and strengthen the safety of your brand